Why Choose Junk Done Right?
Why Choose Junk Done Right? We offer our clients many advantages over the competition! Some examples:
- Locally Owned & Managed, Not a Franchise – This means lower overhead costs (savings which are passed onto our clients) and better service through direct ownership managing day to day operation of the business.
- Experienced Crew on every job – We have very low employee turnover! This means you can feel confident the crew we send will be trustworthy, competent, respectful, and careful in and around your home. It’s a job requirement!
- Professional Equipment – Our trucks and the equipment on board are the best in the business. No pick-up trucks or trailers here. That means we can handle the largest jobs and also make quicker work of the smaller ones.
- Top Ratings – We are proud of our online reputation and grateful for all of the kind reviews left by our customers. You can check some of them out here: Our Reviews
- “Extremely” Licensed and Insured – It seems like every company makes this claim but we can really back it up. Junk Done Right is one of only a handful of Junk Removal companies in the country licensed by New York City’s Business Integrity Commission to perform removal and disposal work in the five boroughs. Our insurance coverage limits are astronomically high to meet the BIC’s requirements which is good for your piece of mind! Don’t take every claim of “Licensed and Insured” as equal. We can provide a Certificate of Insurance to any home or building in New York City and Long Island.
- We Donate and Recycle – We care about the environment! We diligently donate and re-purposing as many item as possible. Every truck load is meticulously sorted. Items that cannot be recycled or re-purposed are divided by material type (glass, metal, wood etc) and disposed of responsibly.